I know I should be the person who always makes her coffee at home and who always uses homemade, organic creamer
Vanilla Coffee Creamer with a hint of Coconut.
But I’m not. I like Starbucks, in spite of the money sucking and the calorie adding! I’m usually too cheap to get more than straight coffee when I’ve run out of time in the morning at home to make some. But there are times when I want a latte or hot cocoa.
This is one of those days, and thankfully today is when I found this coupon! You can print it here: http://f.e.starbucks.com/i/52/163466415/ValentineBOGO_print.HTML or you can show it on your phone.
Happy Starbucks drinking!!!
Today we’ve been married three years! This is what I’m thankful for today. We are still together, happy, and a team. I know we have a long way to go in life, but we have eachother!
What are you thankful for today?
Jenn at Run It My Way wrote a great post on taking inventory periodically of what you are thankful for, what makes you happy. It is something we should do privately, everyday.
But life gets in the way, and we don’t always take the time to step outside of ourselves and see the bigger picture and appreciate what makes our lives great! Thus is born the Happiness Inventory where you weekly take stock of what makes you happy and share it with others.
This is my happiness inventory for the week, the things I am grateful for:
1. My wonderful husband. This year he has faced some serious health issues but has maintained his overall joy and optimism. He supports me completely and loves me unconditionally.
2. My ability to run and be active. Since the boy got sick, we both have a newfound appreciation for being healthy enough to run and exercise and be active.
3. The auto body shop that did a rockin’ job fixing my car! Someone hit it when it was parked but now it’s pretty again! (Hey, not everything can be full of meaning and profound. I’m thankful for some superficial things too ;-))
4. The rain. I love the rain & how it turns San Diego green.
5. My iPhone. It kept me from getting lost in the ghetto yesterday. Yes, Apple products can now even save your life!
What are you thankful for this week?